Sensor System For Partial Testing With Coils is available for eddy current testing of a range of ferromagnetic materials like rods, tubes, etc. that are homogenized with everlasting magnetization. This is available for testing ferromagnetic as well as non-ferromagnetic metals in one piece. In addition, it is also ideal for continuous testing for surface defects. It comes with FERROMAT channel to detect iron enclosures in different non-ferromagnetic materials. Test coil as well as protective nozzle sizes augments in little increments for the best test results. In addition, it is very durable is designed to ensure minimum abrasion.
Sensor System For Partial Testing With Segment Coils
- Testing of reliable non-ferritic and ferritic metals.
- Test material's diameter should be from 10 â 180 mm or flat.
- Special versions are also available for testing dimensions more than 180 mm.
- Ideal for weld seam testing.
- Robust spindle system with height adjustment system as well as adaptation to the test line.