Designed to provide accurate readings and clear visibility, the Area Zone Monitor DZM that we offer can be easily mounted on walls and can be used easily. The LCD display on the monitor can be read from about 10 meters away. The device provides alerts regarding failure of instrument or detector, low power, different radiation levels. In the event of a power failure the device switches to battery power and can function on it for many hours. The components used in the device are precision crafted and are not susceptible to failure.
- The device is capable of monitoring 200 devices a any given instance.
- It can be operated remotely.
- The alarm threshold of the device can be selected by users.
- The device is sturdy and is built to last.
Specifications of Area Zone Monitor DZM :-
- Detector : Shock-proof, halogen guenched GM tube.
- Detected Radiation Type : Gamma, X-Ray
- Energy Detection Range : 50 KeV to 2 MeV
- Maximum Radiation Detection : 999.9 mR/hr
- Minimum Radiation Detection : 0.1 mR/hr
- Display Refresh Rate : 1 to 5 sec
- Display Resolution : 0.01 mR/hr
- Display : Extra bright 4 digit 7 segment LED display
- Measurement Unit : Roentgen or Sievert
- Output Interface : Relay Output NO, NC and COM for Alarm condition
- Operating Temperature : -10 deg to 50 deg C
- Weight : 1.5 kg
- Domension : 200mm x 186mm x 80mm
- Sturdy, Stand alone or Wall mounted
- User selectable alarm threshold
- Remote, Real-time monitoring of up to 200 instruments
- Large LED Display viewable from long distance