Radiation Detection & Measuring Devices are used for contamination detection and help mitigate threats and are essential during situations that require emergency response. The device can be used for real-time monitoring and is built using superior grade precision crafted components that not only ensure accurate readouts but also a long service life. The main advantage of the device is its portability owing to which it can be easily used in the field of operation. Furthermore, the device has an inbuilt battery and is light weight, making it portable and easy to use.
- The device provides accurate radiation readings.
- An LCD screen is present on the device that can be viewed with ease.
- The rugged build of the device make capable of handling rough use.
- The prices at which the device is offered is highly competitive.
- Sensor : Shock proof mounted Halogen-quenched GM tube
- Radiation Detection : Gamma(y)
- Energy Detection Range : 50 KeV to 2 MeV
- Energy Response : Â± 30% 600 KeV to 2 Mev (Ref Co-60)
- Dose Rate Linearity : Â± 15% (Ref Co-60)
- Minimum Radiation Detection : 0.1 mR/hr or 1.0 uSv/hr
- Maximum Radiation Detection : 5R/hr or 50mSv/hr
- Display Refresh Rate : 1 to 5 seconds (varies as per dose rate intensity)
- Display Resolution : 0.1 mR or 1 uSV
- Data Logging : Dose Rate recorded every 60 sec. & Cumulative dose
- Measurement unit : Roentgen/ hr or Sievert/ hr (User Selectable)
- Alarms : User selected, non-volatile alarm value . Visual (LED) and Audio (Chirper)
- Operating Temperature: -10Â° to 50Â°