Coating Thickness Gauge or Paint Meter we offer is a specially constructed device utilized for measuring dry film thickness. Dry film thickness measurements can be used to measure and gauge the expected life of a coating, and the product’s exact performance. As such, Coating Thickness Gauge finds immense use and utilization in the coatings industry. Our coating thickness gauges are made in compliance with industry norms and can be supplemented with probes and calibration foils in sync with your exact application. These thickness gauges we offer are also cost-effective means of making dry film thickness measurement.
- The gauges are also ideal for working in high risk areas like underwater or in flammable areas
- Products are designed to give highly accurate and reliable coating thickness measurements
- The gauges can meet needs of simple tests in fields and even production line testing
- All gauges are tested for ensuring their compliance to required accuracy specification
- Thickness Measuring Range: 0.8mm 499mm ( 0.030 to 19.96 inches) in steel@& Velocity 5890 M/sec. (dependent upon job, & Probe Type).
- Velocity Range: 700 M/Sec to 14000 M/Sec (0.0275 to 0.551 inches/U Sec).
- Measurement Rate: Two readings per second.
- Resolution: 0.01mm (0.0004 inches) for less then 100mm and 0.1mm ( (0.004 inches) for above 100mm (dependent on probe type).
- Transducer Frequency Ranges: 1MHz to 15MHz in Single, Dual & Delay line Mode.
- Other Measurements: Through Coat, Thickness
- Accuracy: ±0.06mm (dependent on job and probe type).
- Units: Millimeters or Inches.
- Auto Off: 120 Seconds after last operation or on low battery.
- Key Pad: Sealed Tactile Keys, Keyboard lock mode selectable.
- Operatiing Temperature Range: 0 to 55° C.
- Calibration: Either using calibration block or Velocity entry or using known thickness block of required job material.
- Smart Functions: 1 Differential Thickness (measures deviation from user defined reference value)
- Alarm (when user defined high or low thickness limits are crossed).
- Probe Type: Single Probe, Dual Probe or Delay Line Probe.
- Datalogging(ETM3DL): Data logger wih memory for thickness 4000 readings.
- PC Connectivity (ETM3DL): USB port & Cable for easy connectivity & data transfer to PC
- PC Transfer Software (ETM3DL): Transfer Software included with standard Kit.
- Power Supply: 4,'AAA' Alkaline cells or Optional Rechargable batteries with charger/Adaptor (230VAC).
- Standard Kit contents: Instrument Protecting cover, Operating mnual, SB-2 block and Carrying case.
- Optional Accessories: Probes of various types, Calibration Blocks, Couplants and probe cables.